Thursday 26 December 2019

Why am I getting an "ERR" while using my Nikon 50mm 1.4G lens?


I'm using a Nikon D610. In the middle of shooting a wedding I switched from my Nikon 50mm 1.4G to my Nikon 70-200mm 2.4. When switching back to the 50mm, any aperture smaller than 2.2 would result in "err" flashing on the camera.


I can shoot fine with wide apertures 1.4 up to 2 on the 50mm, but at 2.2 it results in the err along with anything higher. Switching back to the 70-200mm everything is fine.



Any thoughts? Both body and lens are fairly new.


Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...