Wednesday 4 December 2019

Silver Bracelet Photography with 100% pure white Background



i am selling Bracelet in Amazon and i am facing hard time taking white back photography for silver bracelets. The following image is from another seller. This is the quality i needed.


enter image description here


But all i getting is these...



enter image description here


This too after editing with photoshop (I crease brightness which compromises the bracelet quality).


I have DSLR camera. I tried using different backgrounds like paper, boards, cloth, etc., But nothing seems to work for me.


Can anyone please help me how to achieve 100% pure white background without compromising quality?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...