Wednesday 25 December 2019

service recommendation - What's the easiest way to create passport-sized prints?


I need to print some passport-sized photos for visa applications. They each need to be 35mm x 45mm.


Is there an easy way to take a single photo of my face and create a new jpeg file from it that I can just print in 6"x4" and have several passport photos on it in the right size that I can just cut out?



Answer



Since asking this question, and answering my own question I've faced the same problem so many times that I decided to write a website that solves it in a nice free way. You just upload a photo and then you can just download a jpeg ready to print at 6"x4".


www.oddprints.com


oddprints


Output photo: enter image description here


Sorry if this is a bit spammy, but it is a free website, no need to register, doesn't watermark the image or anything like that and the source is free on github etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...