Thursday 19 December 2019

product photography - Fluorescent/neon clothing


I am in charge of taking pictures of all of our products for our website.


The new collections (clothing) are going to have a lot of fluorescent/neon colors.


I have a small studio with a Sony alpha a550 camera: I am already shooting in raw and for photo processing I have Photoshop Elements 9.



How can I get a realistic representation of these colors?


What are the best techniques to capture in camera, and then to process with PSE9, this kind of products?


Here is an example: the stripes should be fluorescent/neon, but they don't look like that on the picture. example




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...