Monday 9 December 2019

metadata - How can I create a map with GPS data from EXIF?


I've been taking photos all over the country last year and now I want to create a map with all the places I've been. Luckily all my photos are geotagged which makes the whole process easier.


The main problem is that I haven't found a program that puts in a map all the photos you have. Picasa has a great embedded function for this, but it only works with the photos you have selected or belong to a specific album.


Is there software that scans all my files and creates a map accordingly?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...