Wednesday 10 July 2019

What is a good book for a Lightroom newbie?


I've been trying out Lightroom 3 for awhile, and like what I see. I will be buying it in the near future, thanks to a student discount. I'm sure I've only just scratched the surface so far, and being a visual learner, I could use suggestions for learning material.


I'm interested not just in the editing process, but also in the overall workflow - organization, tagging, metadata, and so on.



Answer



I'd highly recommend Scott Kelby's Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers


Scott really knows his stuff and is a great author.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...