Saturday 20 July 2019

astrophotography - Which compact camera to shoot stars, moon and hopefully planets and sun?


I need a new camera! My Canon IXUS is now very old. What I want to be able to do is take photos of the night sky (stars, moon, planets) and the sun. Well, ideally! I have been looking at a bridge camera that sounds okay in theory but don't really want to have anything quite so big...so, is there a compact camera that would suit my needs. I gather I will need a tripod as well. I appreciate any help, so thank you:-) Oh, and it'd be great if I could take good photos of little things, too! e.g. jewellery.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...