Friday 5 July 2019

children - Is there a camera bag that could serve as a diaper bag, or vice versa?


My husband and I are expecting our first child, and I'm on the lookout for a diaper bag that could hold my SLR and maybe an extra lens, in addition to the usual baby stuff (diapers, changing pad, change of clothes) and purse stuff (wallet, keys, cellphone). How have other parents solved the challenge of combining both needs, without carrying both a camera bag and a diaper bag?


This question is a bit similar to this one, but there are a couple of extra challenges. Preferably, I'd need a strategy to isolate the photo stuff from the potentially messy baby stuff (nothing like spilled milk - or worse - on a 600$ lens...). And of course, I don't need to carry a laptop.


Any ideas? Strategies?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...