Friday 26 July 2019

image quality - Are online photos safe from damage?


The photos on one of my Facebook accounts seem to have lost a significant amount of resolution after they had already been posted. This account has other issues, for example, my timeline review is turned off but I am still asked to review anytime someone tries to tag me in something. I used to think online photos can't change, but I read somewhere that it is possible if the host website decides to rewrite them. Is there anything I could do to prevent this from happening?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...