Thursday 11 July 2019

web - What is a good pre-built website platform for displaying my photos?


I know many of the people develop their own web sites, and that's fine if you want to invest the time. Unfortunately, I barely get time enough to take photographs, so I would rather get something out of the box.


I came across a photographer's website and found it was hosted on wix.com. And after some digging, I found a nice template for a photographer website. Does anyone use this or any other resource that allows for simple and fast creation and administration of a website to display my photographs?


I use Picasa for sharing with friends and family. I'm looking for more of a proper face to my photography where I can post select images and maybe flourish into a storefront down the road. A secure section for uploading client images would be great. Then that's everything I can ever need.



Answer



I use Flickr, but Smugmug it's a lot nicer if you have the money... It's very nice and you can sell your images through their site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...