Tuesday 13 October 2015

Photoshop or printer issue: why are colored JPGs printing in B&W?


I have an issue in Photoshop. A printer prints my colored images (jpg) in black and white. Other colored images (were not created by me, in me photoshop) print as is in color.


The same problem was not answered.


Printer: Epson (don't known) I have printed it in the printing service.


Image format: jpg.



I think, this is the wrong photoshop settings. Any ideas?


enter image description here



Answer



I have resolved this issue. It's Photoshop problem. My and printing service's photoshops have different color profiles. In printing dialog the option "Allow using printer colors" (or something like this) should be selected. In this case printer will control color profile - will use printer colors. So it's a workaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...