Monday 5 October 2015

Why do my Nikon NEF raw files come out with a green tint when converted with Nikon or Adobe software?


I have a Nikon D5100 and I have converted my NEF files to JPEG using the Nikon software "NEFCDC". The pictures got converted, however, they developed a green tint in them. Please help me out converting the pictures without the green tint. I have tried the Adobe software and it gave me the same problem. I first used the memory card reader to transfer pictures into my laptop, that has Windows 7, and then tried with the USB cable that came with the camera. Anybody could help me out, please?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...