Saturday 13 June 2015

presentation - What alternatives to glass are there for framing glossy prints?


I ordered photos through an online service. Print is pretty good; the photos are glossy, so I'm wondering if there is any alternative to glass. I think putting glossy photos under glass would make them shine even more. However glass also protects them from dust, although that might not be that important considering most of the paintings don't have glass on them. However I've seen some nice prints done, where the paper goes around the edges of the frame so that the photo is seen on the sides as well. I don't know if that's possible with already printed photos or should I order this style straight from print shop.


Photos are 10x8 inch, which is roughly A4 size.


What options do I have?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...