Saturday 20 June 2015

exposure - With the same camera settings, will a photo always be exposed correctly across different cameras?


I want to do a photo shoot using film, but due to not being able to see the shots I've taken I would first like to take a digital photo, then recreate it using film.


If I used the same focal length, ISO, aperture size and shutter speed, would the photo was taken digitally be exposed the same as the film photo? Maybe crop vs non crop sensor may affect things?


If not, what can I do to achieve similar levels of exposure (I don't just want to rely on the film cameras light meter all the time)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...