Friday 19 June 2015

dslr - Wondering if my Nikon lens is broken


I have a Nikon D50 (not sure what lens right now but could check if necessary). I recently took it traveling with me, and I'm not sure if I damaged the lens or if a setting is off. It's making all of my photos really dark and/or blue tinted. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows what it means. The setting is already on auto.


Here are two example pictures (taken indoors) which show the issues I'm having:


image 1 image 2


Photos taken at night seem to be OK.


night




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...