Friday 12 June 2015

lens - Which lenses are best for macro and for birdwatching (both Canon and Nikon)?


Now I have old Sony A100 DSLR + Minolta AF 24-50/4, Minolta AF 50/1.6, Tokina ATX 80-400/4.5-5.6, ...

My camera is old.
In near future I am going to buy new DSLR.
I think it will be Canon or Nikon. I do not decide yet.


I would like to have lenses for macro and for birdwatching.
Something like following:
Sigma 180 f/3.5 EX APO Macro HSM - for macro
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM - for birdwatching
50/1.8 - for day by day usage


Of course I am not going to buy this lenses simultaneously because I do not have a lot of money :)
I will buy it one by one.



I am not sure about lenses for macro and for bird watching yet.
What lenses would it be better to use with Nikon and with Canon?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...