Thursday 22 September 2016

sdcard - Will a faster card increase my save speed on a Fujifilm Finepix S4500?


I am trying to determine whether or not I should purchase a class 10 or UHS Speed Class 1 card for my camera. I bought the Fujifilm Finepix S4500 when it first came out and recently started playing around with the Top 20 and Top 40 modes. It takes at least 10-15 seconds to save the 20 pictures and that costs me everything when it comes to wild life.


So I am looking at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178419 to replace my standard Fujifilm Speed Class 6 card. My goal is to have my camera save images faster. My camera only saves in jpeg format. So any insight as to if a class 10 or UHS Speed Class 1 card will cut down in save time would be appreciated, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...