Friday 9 September 2016

canon - Should I purchase a speed booster to enlargen my kit lens's field of view, or purchase a 35mm prime?


I own a Canon Rebel T7i with only a kit lens and the APS-C sensor size is bothering me for some reason.


Is it a good idea to purchase a speed booster in order to take my APS-C sensor into a full-frame sensor, or should I just purchase a 35mm prime at f/1.4?


Another option is purchasing Canon's "Nifty Fifty", but then I am worried the field of view will be too "zoomed" or "cropped."


Can anyone give any advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...