Sunday 21 January 2018

software - Why is Camera RAW changing my original raw file?


I opened a RAW image in Adobe Camera Raw, did some cropping and colour adjustments, and then opened it in Photoshop to work on it further.


When i returned to Bridge, I realised that the original RAW image had little icons on it with crop and adjustment symbol! The original had been changed and now I don't have the untouched raw file anymore.


What am I doing wrong? I thought edits in Camera Raw would not affect the original RAW file. Do i need to make some setting changes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...