Wednesday 10 January 2018

selling - Ways to obtain new portrait photography clients?



I'd like to increase my portrait business. I've had good experiences with family, pet portraits and High School seniors.


My local newspaper is quite expensive. I've had okay luck with Craigslist, although Craiglist shoppers are far from my ideal client that is willing to pay for quality images, fast turn around and a great experience.


I have a flyer on my community message board, but not enough traffic walks by it. I was thinking about posting at my local churches. I get a few of referrals from friends and family of clients.


What are good ways to reach my local base and increase sales?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...