Sunday 13 August 2017

Why are my images from my Canon EOS 6D randomly rotated 90 degrees


I've shot a photo stack of tens of photos today using a steady tripod. However, in my results, some of my photos are randomly rotated incorrectly. It's both in camera and in Bridge and anywhere else. Here is a screenshot from Bridge:


enter image description here


The Camera/Tripod did not move even a tiny bit between these shots. I always take astrophotography stacks with the same equipment but this is the first time I've ever encountered such issue. I think I will rotate them manually selectively, but I want to understand why I'm facing this issue in the first place.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...