Monday 21 August 2017

file management - How to change Lightroom's folder organization


In my lightroom library I organize my photos in the following way:


-> Photos



-----> year.month.day.CountryCode.City.Occasion


Example:


-> Photos


---> 2010.11.07.NZ.Wellington.My_Birthday


---> 2010.12.25.NZ.Wellington.Xmas


Since you can imagine the huge number of folders under "photos", I am trying to put the year under photos, and then all folders from that year under that. Which might still be plenty, but I do not want to have several levels of folders to organize my photos.


Is there a way to automate this operation so that I do not need to manually move each folder into another one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...