Tuesday 22 August 2017

nikon - Why is Lightroom changing all the settings on my imported RAWs?


I'm importing pictures into Lightroom, and the NEF files look great at first glance when imported into Lightroom, but in a while the program changes all my pictures to super bright and just awful looking pictures.


The problem is my camera raw settings aren't zeroed out in the beginning, without me having done anything to the pictures -- the program changes all the settings by itself after importing.


I don't want to take the time and fix every single photo and zero out the settings.


Can you help me ?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...