Wednesday 23 August 2017

equipment recommendation - Which current Canon APS-C cameras can use older EOS EF lenses?


I have a Canon EOS 100 film camera, and I would like to change to a Canon digital, but I'm concerned that the lenses I have:



  • 28-80mm

  • 80-200mm

  • 100-300mm

  • 100mm Macro


will not work on the new digital Canon cameras. [It doesn't matter if all of them work, as long as some do]. Could you please advise me as to what digital Canon cameras will not render the list of lenses above useless, or what adjustments I may have to make to still be able to use those lenses?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...