Saturday 12 August 2017

What kind of shoes are best for wedding photography?


I'm an amateur photographer that loves portraits and recently I started to take photographs at weddings. As time goes by I'm getting more and more work to photograph these weddings.


The wedding party moves around almost the entire day, forcing me on my feet to run/walk/jog around to capture the images. After a full day of shooting my feet are often sore and hurting.


From my point of view, a good pair of shoes should be professional looking but also function so that my feet are not sore or hurting. This would allow me to keep on my feet instead of sitting to get the next shot at the wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...