Tuesday 22 August 2017

canon - How can I copy images to my camera for viewing?


I'd like to copy an image from the web to my camera (Canon S95) and view it on my camera's screen, sort of a poor man's iPad. I tried renaming the file but the camera reports "Incompatible JPEG".


From reading online, it seems that I need the proper EXIF information in the file. Is there a way for me to take an image off the web and add the EXIF information? Ideally, the process would be automatic and work in batch.



The reason is that I want to save the weight of maps while traveling or hiking. I'll bring my camera anyway so it might as well hold images of the maps, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...