Saturday 29 July 2017

autofocus - Does Canon have an AF assist light on camera?


I have a 70D and a T2i, and none of them turn on an AF assist light when focusing. I also have a YN465 which has an AF assist led and it works perfectly in both cameras. I believe the camera would have a similar light (like happens in nikon) using the same bulb that blinks when shooting with the timer, but maybe I'm wrong. The camera menu mentions an "IR assist beam", and I don't know if this is it, but at least it doesn't light up.


I looked for any video showing this light turned on, but couldn't find it. Can anybody give me an idea? Hope I was clear. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...