Saturday 22 July 2017

os x - How can I transfer pictures from my Canon Digital Rebel XTI (400D) to my Mac?


I recently bought a used Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XTI 400D. I went on a trip and took some photos that I would like to get onto my mac (A mac mini running 10.6.8). When I plugged the camera into my mac iPhoto started but the computer did not show the camera in iPhoto or in Finder. I looked for drivers to download but could not find any. For the moment I am using a pc to get them off the camera for the moment, and transferring them with a flash drive but I would like to be able to not have to use such a roundabout process.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...