Monday 17 July 2017

troubleshooting - My Godox flash won't fire off-camera. What should I check?


I have a Godox flash with a built-in radio trigger, and I honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've checked that:



  • All the batteries in everything are good and everything's turned on.

  • The radio transmitter is seated fully forward into the camera hotshoe and that all the pins on the flash foot are meeting the contacts in the camera hotshoe.

  • Both the transmitter and flash use the same channel.


  • The flash is in slave mode.


But the flash isn't firing when I push the shutter button. What else should I check?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...