Tuesday 25 July 2017

camera recommendation - Point-and-shoot with 50x zoom or DSLR with small zoom?



I am beginner in photography and want to buy a small and cheap camera for learning purposes. I am in a dilemma: should I purchase a point and shoot camera with high zoom (50X) or should I purchase a basic DSLR at the same price.


My budget is not so high but I can get a point and shoot camera for INR 20000. Though there are some DSLR cameras in the same range, the lens quality and Zoom X are not high.


Please recommend, do I get a great point-and-shoot with 50x zoom or a DSLR with small zoom?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...