Thursday 13 April 2017

product photography - What kind of lens will be best for photograping cake toppers with a midrange Canon DSLR?


I'm a super novice photographer, but I own an online store and I want to give my photos more oomph.


I own a Canon EOS 60D, with a EF-S 18-55mm ƒ/3.5-5.6 lens.


I will be making myself a light box. I sell primarily cake toppers through my etsy store. I made a display cake so I can show off my cake toppers in action, and as you can see from this listing, the lighting is terrible so that is why I am making a light box, and I want a better lens.


I am wondering what lens would be best suited for product shots of my items with my Canon EOS 60D.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...