Monday 24 April 2017

autofocus - Why does my Nikon D3100 no longer auto-focus correctly?


I bought my camera on January 2011. Since a few months ago, I'm facing a problem with the autofocus.


It happens with my two lenses 18/55mm and 55/200mm. I noticed that the focus light doesn't turn on when I push the shutter button halfway. The camera always stretches the focus to the maximum and maintains that position forever until I focus correctly manually.


I searched options through the configuration menu and I didn't find any related option.



Is this a known issue? I have never beaten my camera or the lenses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...