Sunday 16 April 2017

diy - Is it possible to develop cyanotypes with an LCD projector, given the need for UV?


Cyanotype's are developed with exposure to UV. I'm thinking of playing around with very large cyanotype, starting with a digital image. At first thought I wanted to use a LCD projector to fix the image. Then I read up on Cyanotypes and realized I needed UV, not visible light.


Is there a way to convert a projector to emit UV? Or... is there a way to make large cyanotypes from a digital image.


(By large I mean feet, think 2 foot by 4 foot...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...