Sunday 8 November 2015

wildlife - What would be useful to know or read before shooting a Safari?


I'm going on Safari in a couple of months, I've never really done any wild life photography in the past aside from going to my local park and photographing squirrels and water fowl.


I own a Nifty 50 an 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6 I'm not going to be buying/renting any more lenses as the actual trip has sapped my bank account dry.


Can anyone provide me with advice that they have learned from similar experience, perhaps things you wish you'd known before you went out?


Also does anyone know of any articles that might be useful to read before I go?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...