Saturday 14 November 2015

raw - Match colors in Lightroom to other editing tools



I noticed that sometimes Lightroom develops a raw image quite differently from my Canon camera or DPP (Digital Photo Professional by Canon).


Even if in 90% of the cases I'm happy with Lightroom, in some specific light conditions, the difference is very strong, with LR showing skin tones green while DPP has a great light pink tone.


I'm wondering how I could effectively have LR match the way DPP develops the raw.


I tried to change the white balance, exposure and a few settings but it's pretty hard (and slow) to get a similar result.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...