Thursday 19 November 2015

dslr - What would be the must have mobile phone apps for photographers?


I am looking for apps for my mobile phone (Generalizing it to any mobile phone rather then being a specific Android, Apple or Windows phone) that I will find helpful while taking pictures on my DSLR.


For example I've an app that calculates the Depth of field given some parameters and another one that shows sunrise / sunset time and position.


I am not looking for apps that do creative stuff for pictures taken on the mobile camera itself.


Are there anymore apps around that could be considered as "must-have" for photographers?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...