Monday 23 November 2015

canon - Can I get original JPEG image from CR2 file format?



I am not professional photographer , but i have a professional camera (Canon).


I had shoot my pre wedding photos with this camera. So when i was open , it will be converted into black and white after few second. So I found it is cr2 format.


I don't know the photo editing, so what i have to do with this format.



How i can convert into jpeg format with same quality.



Some online converter can not revert actual image.



Answer




The files are in RAW-format, which is actually great if you are going to post process them! Although, if you simply want to convert them to jpeg, as close to what your camera woud have possibly done, you should use Canons editing tool "Canon Digital Photo Professional" aka "DPP". Here you can do lots of stuff (I'll be posting a link below) including converting your images to jpeg like your camera would have.


http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/product/canon_software/inside_digital_photo_professional.do


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...