Friday 31 January 2020

post processing - What is an efficient workflow for picking photos from a large set?



In the last couple of days I shot quite a number of images at several locations (been to a concert and conference in another city). Now I wonder how others process large amounts of photos.


Do you first go through from first to last and rate, delete, tag, label, adjust metadata etc. for each image? Then crop/adjust? When do you put titles/caption - if at all - onto you images?


I'm really having a hard time figuring out an efficient workflow as I want to have my library and metadata as complete as possible. I tend to get stuck at one image that I'm not sure if it's a keeper while adjusting levels etc.


I use aperture, but I think this should be rather software agnostic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...