Saturday 4 January 2020

equipment recommendation - How do I chose a vari-ND fader filter without color cast?


I would like to buy a vari-ND fader. I have maximum $70 for it so i can't buy the high end faders.


I try to get every information about:



  • Polariod 67MM Neutral Density Variable Fader

  • Nature 67mm Fader-ND

  • Opteka 67mm HD Variable


I found this site, and see Polariod the most color-casted. http://cheesycam.com/nd-filter-color-cast-testing/


Any suggestion? How to choose? Which one may I pick? Or just buy some "alone" ND filter? (0.6; 0.9;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...