Wednesday 27 April 2016

night - How can I create light trails without a blurry subject?


I would like to achieve this effect using my Nikon P510:


example


Are there any suggestions or tips that would help me do that?



Answer



Based on how the second photo looks, my guess is that it was extremely dark and that they took a flash photo with a bulb exposure and then tilted the camera upwards to create the trails from the only lights in the room (which would have been the audio gear).


This would leave the DJ well developed since he is only exposed during the flash and then expose the light trail from the gear over the top of the initial exposure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...