Tuesday 5 April 2016

post processing - Is there an easy way to export images in their original state in Lightroom?


There are a couple of photos that I have adjusted using camera raw in Lightroom. Now I want to export those images in their original state (before adjustments). But I can't find any shortcut to do it.



What I'm having to do now is:



  • first copy all settings

  • reset all changes

  • export original image with specific resolution

  • then paste settings.


Is there any way to do this directly because I have so many photos that I want to export in both the original and adjusted states for before/after image comparisons.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...