Saturday 30 April 2016

tethering - Is it possible to shoot tethered using an iPad?



I would love to use my iPad as a tethering device for instant review but I can't see how to set it up.


I have a nasty suspicion that it's not possible.


Please tell me that I'm wrong!



Answer



You could use an Eye-Fi Pro Card and an Application on the iPad (or iPhone or Andriod phone or laptop ect.) to read it.


There are a few options for an App. There is the FREE eye-fi iPhone app or you could have a look at Shutter Snitch App which is relativity cheap.


I have not used this approach myself so I cannot say if it is any good however it might do what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...