Thursday 29 November 2018

nikon - Nikkon DSLR messing up SD Cards


So here's my dilemma. I have a Nikon DSLR, unsure the model at the moment, that eats SD cards. Every time I use an SD card with this device it destroys the card, rendering all of the data on it unusable. When I look for physical damage the slot looks ok. No connectors sticking out or moved. But when I look at the SD card there are marks engraved into the connectors of the card.


Has anyone else experienced this issue? Has anyone resolved this issue? Are the engraved lines just regular wear and tear? Is there a formatting issue that could cause this issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...