Monday 5 November 2018

adobe camera raw - How do I get Photoshop to support RAWs from FZ2000?



I previously thought that RAW format is just a one format and any Ps version works with it. But now I know that different RAW formats from newer cameras are not supported by the Ps version that exists at the time the cameras is released.
Anyway, I found a table which what ACR and LR versions support this specific camera's RW2 files are mentioned. (It says ACR 9.8 & LR 6.8 support RW2s from the FZ2000, right?)
So, how can I know about what Photoshop version that supports FZ2000's RW2s? And, is the ACR (in this case, version 9.8) integrated in it?; do I need to get the ACR (9.8) separately?..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...