Monday 12 November 2018

software - In Lightroom, how do I search for photos which match only a certain keyword?


How do I get Lightroom to return photos that contain a single word I search for?


Example:


I have pictures that I have keyworded with two names, Max and Maddie. I have pictures of Max on his own (keyword Max) pictures of Maddie on her own (keyword Maddie) pictures af them both together (keywords Max, Maddie). If I search in the keyword text for Max, I am getting the pictures of him on his own (which is what I want) but also the ones of both of them together. So, how do I get just Max on his own to return?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...