Sunday 4 November 2018

photography basics - Entry-level DSLR specs


I want to get into photography so I've been looking at DSLRs. I don't want to spend over $350 or so, so I'll definitely be looking at used cameras. I'm mainly interested in outdoor photography. What should I be looking for specs-wise?


I also did some research and I've found a couple of models that I may be interested in



  • Rebel XT

  • Rebel XTi


  • EOS 30D


edit: a couple of other things to add after reading similar questions: I will likely not be buying another lens anytime soon. I don't care about complexity of the camera, I like to learn the ins and outs of stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...