Monday 12 November 2018

dslr - Where can I rent a camera and lens online within the US?



I'm considering buying a Canon 5D Mark II camera with Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens. But before I buy, I would like to rent it to try it out.


Where can I rent camera gear online, and have it shipped to me without me putting down a large deposit? This would be within the US of course, and I'm hoping it's not too expensive either. I've seen local shops that rent it for $100+ US dollars per day!




Answer



Two big ones I'm aware of :



Both feel reasonably priced to me, have good reputations (that I'm aware of), and have large selections (esp for Canon). If you're close to one of their physical locations, you may be able to avoid shipping costs.


Some other options:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...