Thursday 3 May 2018

software - What are the free HDR programs available for download?


Currently, I am using Photoshop Elements 9 and there are no HDR features in it (other than the Photomerge Exposure tool which can combine two pics - mini HDR function).



Photoshop CS5 is way too expensive for me and the other two possible choices are Photomatix Pro 4 and HDR Efex Pro. (which still cost close to USD $200)


I would like to ask if there are other free HDR programs available via internet download which I can use? I just want to try out the effects and see what HDR effects can do to my photographs. Can you also give me a brieft explanation of the pros and cons of the programs?


Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...