Tuesday 29 May 2018

nikon d3100 - Dust particles seen through viewfider


I have a very interesting thing happening with my Nikon D3100. When I look through the view finder I can see very prominent dust particles all over the frame. I know it is not dust on the sensor because these particles do not appear in any photos taken. I have opened the camera and used the hand blower, q-tips with a small amount of alcohol, etc and cleaned the mirror, sensor, lenses, viewfinder (on the outside anyways) and practically everything I can find that seems to be a part of imaging and no matter what I do, those particles remain there unmoved and unaffected.


Where in the world are they and how do I remove them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...