Thursday 17 May 2018

equipment recommendation - Which laptop has the best display for photographic processing?


I'm planing to get myself a new laptop for processing my shots in Lightroom. I shoot in RAW and then process all my images in LR.


I'm looking for a laptop, 15.6 inch with the best LCD. So far I've been using old Dell XPS and I was very pleased until recent failure of LCD itself. I know that the best results I can get by purchasing external display such as NEC Pxx series, but for me this is not an option as I need portability.


There is one more constraint, it must be Windows laptop, no chance for switching to Mac.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...